Thursday, March 19, 2009
March 19th 2009
Hey :p Nothing much new going on up here. Ricky's is underway right now (Wednesday-Saturday). Originally he was supposed to go up North to Rockland but because of the weather they are in Bath Me. Brian and Katie are keeping me company though. love them :0) I'm liking my new job. I'm upset it isn't originally what I wanted to do once I got here but hey... its money and it keeps me nice and preoccupied plus I get to be with cute little babies all day :) Katies friends are heading up this weekend and were planning on doing a girls night which will be lots of fun. Ricky's parents and sisters are also coming up too...Boys= up to camp :p! We're hoping we can head back to CT next weekend. Ricky bought a snowboard and finally got to go for the first time this season last weekend. He loooves snowboarding. But.....Its FINALLY starting to get warm"ER" up in Maine! It hit 50 today and I think I actually saw some grass! Last Sunday here was actually really nice. Cant wait for summer up here. Its so beautiful and there is so much to do. Soon there will be no more ice for Ricky to break and his boat wont go underway as much (yay)! In the summer his boat does a lot of aids and navigation (mapping). Well that's about as much of an update on us as we have for now. Sorry its not too interesting :p Love everyone and miss all too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment